A Message From Our President, Scott Stewart
When considering future travel, we want you to know you can count on us. At CWT Vacations / Blowes & Stewart Travel Group Ltd., we have a long and successful history of handling our customers' travel arrangements and plans in times of unexpected uncertainty and special situations. While only you can make the right decision for your peace of mind, our dedicated, knowledgeable, and experienced CWT Travel Advisors are here to assist you to plan or adjust your travel arrangements.
It is important you always book with an experienced travel professional as we have been working closely with our travel partners to monitor the changing situation and accommodate impacted travelers as needed. In times like this, you need a travel advisor. We are here to provide guidance on the types of experiences, destinations and travel insurance you need for your next trip.
Before travelling, please ensure you:
- Check with your airline to confirm the latest schedule.
- Consider registering for the Registration of Canadians Abroad service and to download the Travel Smart App to receive important information and warnings while you are away.
- Check with the Government of Canada website for the latest travel advice and advisories as many countries have restricted travel.
- If you have an existing condition, please check with your medical doctor before you think of traveling, or simply don’t travel.
- Follow proper hygiene practices.
If you have any questions or require assistance, please feel free to contact us.
Scott Stewart, President, CWT Vacations / Blowes & Stewart Travel Group